Custom Search
Windsor,Ontario Canada

There are over 200 photos posted here so far. To view more photos click older post near the bottom of each page.



Wanted: People for photos

I'm looking for people who would be interested in sitting in for photos. Anyone who would like to be a part of the art work I do here. This could be anything from head shots to full length, it is up to you on what you may like. I have ideas but you may also have some of your own that I could work on also, I'm only doing TF work for now. 
I would also like to ad that I think I'm done here with the Lonely Teddy series of photos, I didn't seem to get the response I was expecting from it anyways. Besides I have just been looking for something to shoot for now but I will be free evenings and weekends for a while now. So anyone interested can shoot me an email at craigspics.ca@gmail.com and I promise to answer everyone with any questions you may have, Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search