Custom Search
Windsor,Ontario Canada

There are over 200 photos posted here so far. To view more photos click older post near the bottom of each page.



I acually took this photo around the year 1999. It was when I was married and I remember I had this idea in my head for a while. I was sitting around bored that day and it hit me that I should try that photo idea since I had the whole day and it was cold and miserable outside. I was trying to figure out how to set up this shot since there were no door ways with a wall in front of it, so I went into the bed room and took off the door and I was carrying it into the garage, I remember the look on my wife's face as I walked by her and she was on the phone. I always get these crazy ideas and start destroying a whole room just to get a photo the way I want it. So I set it up in the garage, the door, lights, and I had to use a background because I still did not have a wall that looked right. When I finished the set up I went in and asked my wife (ex wife now!!!) if she could strip her clothes off and come out in the garage, now she was really confused , of course I explained and so she did, and I did not want any clothes so to actually see the shape and not have any loose clothing that could show up in the shadow.This image was taken with Ilford film and the original, I had made an 11x14 print and hand colored it with photo dye. This image here I did in Photoshop and I was able to fix a few other things that I could not get exactly the way I wanted, so now I really like this image.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search